"We install your ideas and commission your concepts into reality."
Construction, Commissioning & Sat
At Aesthetix we have a dedicated field technical services department that handles on-site construction and commissioning activities and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT). Our authorized engineering team consists of mobile labour force that can be stationed anywhere in the world to ensure smooth installations and operations for the client. Every newly installed equipment is subject to relentless on-site testing to certify the highest quality output of system equipment hardware and software.
Programmed operation sequences are tested and necessary on-site adjustments are configured to ensure the equipment is ready for most challenging applications.
Once installed and commissioned our team ensures that the equipment is running at optimal levels at all points in time with performance verification in the form of detailed documentation. Such documents helps track the equipment’s performance over a period of time, identify performance trends and make necessary altercations when needed. We also undertake Control room installation that is vital for organizations to efficiently and effectively monitor multiple information streams and make accurate mission-critical decisions. We help organisations to manage collaborative information integration thereby offering efficient and cost-effective system management.
- Simplifying construction, commissioning and Site acceptance tests (SAT) processes by eliminating the challenge of coordinating multiple on-site teams.
- 100% involvement from start to finish including project planning, coordinating resources, executing on-site project and conducting follow up meetings with client team.
- Ensuring all tasks are completed on time and under budget.
- Adhering to highest standards of professionalism, proficiency and in agreement with all necessary local safety compliances.
- Offering seamless control room installation right from planning, visualizing, designing, construction and servicing.